High quality stainless steel Double Yoke, 4WD drive shaft, universal joint coupling
double cardan yoke and drive shaft steering yoke- ISO/TS16949- Competive price & Stable quality
1. Customized and designed according to the customers’ sample, drawing or requirements.
2. Following the customers’ requirements or as our usual packing.
3.Quick reply for Emails and messages within 24 hours
5. Flexible minimum order quantity
6.20years of rich bearing industry exportexperience
The drive shaft(s) transmit the power (torque) created by the engine to the front (front wheel drive), rear (rear wheel drive), or front and rear (four wheel drive) of the vehicle as required.
Symptoms of Wear or Failure
- Clunking when you accelerate or shift between drive and reverse
- Squeak type noise while driving
- Vibration while driving
Related Repair Advice
- The drive shaft commonly refers to the component that transmits the engine’s torque from the front to the rear of the vehicle
- The drive shaft may contain flexible joints that accommodate the movement of the differential as it moves up and down with the rear suspension.
- Modification of the vehicle ride height can change the drive shaft angle. This can result in abnormal drive shaft vibration.
- A 4WD vehicle may have a front and rear drive shaft
each product will be packed in individual box with label of all information on it, and boxes will be packed incarton, cartons will be packed in wooden cases. Heavy parts, light parts and fragile parts will be packed separately
30-35 days for sea order based on containers.
Q1.What is your company major products?
A: Our main products are cardan shaft, universal coupling, universal joints and center support bearing.
Q2. What is the MOQ?
A: Usually our MOQ is 5pcs/model for stock items.
Q3. What is the delivery date?
A: It takes 5~7 days if there is stock, but takes 30-45 days if there is no stock.
Q4. What is the packet?
A: Neutral packing or customer made packing.
Q5. What is the payment method?
A: Our payment method: T/T, WEST UNION, PAYPAL.
Q6.How is the quality?
A: Strict control before shipment.
Q7.What are our major market?
A: Our main markets are middle east, Africa, southeast Asia and south America, European..